Beautiful, Sami. I hope you are well. My Monday post is up.
Thank you Linda.
Just perched on a branch minding his own business.
That's absolutely true. I agree with you.
Hello Sami :)Lovely capture of the sweet Spotted Flycatcher..All the bestSonjia.
Thank you very much.
One of my favourites the Spotted Flycatcher. I can identify one in silhouette by it's characteristic pose. I love this image Sami.Regards....Pete.
Thank you Pete.
Beautiful little bird.Great capture!
Thank you Maria.
Beautiful, Sami. I hope you are well. My Monday post is up.
VastaaPoistaThank you Linda.
PoistaJust perched on a branch minding his own business.
VastaaPoistaThat's absolutely true. I agree with you.
PoistaHello Sami :)
VastaaPoistaLovely capture of the sweet Spotted Flycatcher..
All the best
Sonjia.
Thank you very much.
PoistaOne of my favourites the Spotted Flycatcher. I can identify one in silhouette by it's characteristic pose. I love this image Sami.
VastaaPoistaRegards....Pete.
Thank you Pete.
PoistaBeautiful little bird.
VastaaPoistaGreat capture!
Thank you Maria.
Poista