Fantastic macrophotography! Joy to look right into its eyes. It makes me think of Titanomyrma - I don't know whethet you've heard of it, but that was the biggest ant that ever lived. It was around in the Eocene, and it lived in what today is Germany.
Wau, onpa taas hieno otos!
VastaaPoistaKiitos paljon.
PoistaGood macro work on the ant Sami.
VastaaPoistaPete.
Thank you Pete.
PoistaFantastic macrophotography! Joy to look right into its eyes. It makes me think of Titanomyrma - I don't know whethet you've heard of it, but that was the biggest ant that ever lived. It was around in the Eocene, and it lived in what today is Germany.
VastaaPoistaI don't remember now, but I'll have to find out. Thanks for your comment.
PoistaWow, Sami! I have never seen this insect as closely as in your photo! Great capture!
VastaaPoistaThank you Linda.
PoistaWhere do you get these pictures of my former mother- in -law? 🤪
VastaaPoistaHeh heh
PoistaSuperb macro. Scary but also beautiful at the same point. Take care.
VastaaPoistaThank you Marc.
PoistaAuts! Ei lähemmäs, kohta puraisee 🫣. Kuvana upea!
VastaaPoistaJep ei yhtään lähemmäksi.
PoistaStunning macro 👏
VastaaPoistaIt really does look scary that close.
Thank you Maria.
Poista