A lovely setting and shots. I like the accidental Sand Martin you captured as well. Take care.
Thank you very much.
Excellent photo of the chickens. Have a nice week.
Thanks Caroline.
Tekisi mieli pulahtaa uimaan 🤗
Helteillä se tekee hyvää.
Awwwww.....sweet photo, Sami! This is so calming!
Thank you Linda.
Kaunis kuva ja onpas niillä melkoiset vanat perässä, ihan kuin kilpauintia. :)
Aika kovaa ne menevät.
Thanks for showing the babies, Sami. We only see this duck here in the winter so the ducklings are full grown by then.
Thanks David.
Hello SamiA beautiful flock of young ducks, I presume.A lovely sight :)Best regards
So many little ducks, beautiful and happy.
Thank you very much for your comment.
A lovely setting and shots. I like the accidental Sand Martin you captured as well. Take care.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaExcellent photo of the chickens. Have a nice week.
VastaaPoistaThanks Caroline.
PoistaTekisi mieli pulahtaa uimaan 🤗
VastaaPoistaHelteillä se tekee hyvää.
PoistaAwwwww.....sweet photo, Sami! This is so calming!
VastaaPoistaThank you Linda.
PoistaKaunis kuva ja onpas niillä melkoiset vanat perässä, ihan kuin kilpauintia. :)
VastaaPoistaAika kovaa ne menevät.
PoistaThanks for showing the babies, Sami. We only see this duck here in the winter so the ducklings are full grown by then.
VastaaPoistaThanks David.
PoistaHello Sami
VastaaPoistaA beautiful flock of young ducks, I presume.
A lovely sight :)
Best regards
Thank you very much.
PoistaSo many little ducks, beautiful and happy.
VastaaPoistaThank you very much for your comment.
Poista