I saw a pretty young woman the other day with obscene tattoos snaking around her neck. Perhaps she was trying to emulate a Bluethroat but she was singularly unsuccessful. I would love to see her in a few years when wrinkles and a sagging neck mar the tattooed landscape!
Kaunis kuva.Näitä joskus näkee, helposti tunnistaa sinisestä rinnassa.
VastaaPoistaKiitoksia.
PoistaAwesome capture, Sami!
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaThe Bluethroat, now there is a bird and a half hidden in the tree.
VastaaPoistaRegards....Pete.
It was wonderful to see this bird.
PoistaI saw a pretty young woman the other day with obscene tattoos snaking around her neck. Perhaps she was trying to emulate a Bluethroat but she was singularly unsuccessful. I would love to see her in a few years when wrinkles and a sagging neck mar the tattooed landscape!
VastaaPoistaI don't have any tattoos. But for others they suit them well as long as they don't fill the whole person.
PoistaWell camouflaged among the leaves, but it didn't go unnoticed.
VastaaPoistaI was lucky to see this bird.
Poista