Eilisen kuvan vastaus on leppälintu The common redstart (Phoenicurus phoenicurus)
I don't want you to publish this comment, but is this not a Mistle Thrush Sami?Pete.
Yeah, I enlarged the original photo and yes, it looks like The mistle thrush.
Well concealed. I hope it sang its wonderful musical song for you, Sami. Maybe a special composition - Serenade to Sami. Oh the joy of it all.
It was unusually quiet. Thank you for your comment.
Wonderful capture, Sami, and the colours are beautiful!
Thank you very much.
Jotenkin suloinen kuva.
Kiitoksia.
Sami!Your photo is beautiful and colorful. Have a beautiful, sunny September.
Thank you Łucja-Maria.
Kulorastaan haluaisin kyllä joskus nähdä 🥰Leppälintua en kyllä takaa päin tunnistanut.
Oli kyllä haasteellinen kulma.
I don't want you to publish this comment, but is this not a Mistle Thrush Sami?
VastaaPoistaPete.
Yeah, I enlarged the original photo and yes, it looks like The mistle thrush.
PoistaWell concealed. I hope it sang its wonderful musical song for you, Sami. Maybe a special composition - Serenade to Sami. Oh the joy of it all.
VastaaPoistaIt was unusually quiet. Thank you for your comment.
PoistaWonderful capture, Sami, and the colours are beautiful!
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
PoistaJotenkin suloinen kuva.
VastaaPoistaKiitoksia.
PoistaSami!
VastaaPoistaYour photo is beautiful and colorful. Have a beautiful, sunny September.
Thank you Łucja-Maria.
PoistaKulorastaan haluaisin kyllä joskus nähdä 🥰
VastaaPoistaLeppälintua en kyllä takaa päin tunnistanut.
Oli kyllä haasteellinen kulma.
Poista