perjantai 11. syyskuuta 2026

PIKKUVARPUNEN The tree sparrow (Passer montanus )

 


10 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful little bird, Sami. There may be delays in leaving comments on your blog. My reading list has not been updated for three days, so unless I click on your blog to check whether you have posted something new, I have no way of knowing. It gets pretty tedious to do this for everyone.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, everyone has problems. Some people's blog lists are even six days behind.

      Poista
  2. Gorgeous photo, Sami! Thank you so much for sharing. The Blogger news reader is not working at all since Tuesday morning! My new Thursday blog post is on my blog now. I have also put on my blog (on the top right hand column) different ways that people can subscribe to my blog if they want to, (such as Feedly or email), this way they can still see my new posts when they appear on my blog. I only post twice a week.
    I hope you have a great weekend, dear friend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for that important comment. I do find it a bit bothersome that the current system isn't working properly.

      Poista
  3. Kaunis lintu, on ihan syksyn muotivärit höyhenissä.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Katselen kauniita ja mielenkiintoisia kuviasi, ja jostain syystä tämä pieni varpunen on suosikkini.

    VastaaPoista