Sami!A beautiful photo. Unfortunately, there are no bird migration routes where I live. Best regards.
Thank you very much.
Tässä kuvassa näkyy siiveen liikkeen rytmi. Hieno kuva!
Kiitoksia.
A very nice picture - I used to like watching geese in the winter in the UK.Cheers - Stewart M, Venice, Italy!
There will soon be a lot of these birds here in our area.
Upea kuva ♡
Among the most handsome geese of all, in my opinion. And I am a huge fan of geese.
Geese are among my favorites, too.
Great shot of these geese in flight.Regards,Roos
Stunning capture 👏👏👏
Sami!
VastaaPoistaA beautiful photo. Unfortunately, there are no bird migration routes where I live. Best regards.
Thank you very much.
PoistaTässä kuvassa näkyy siiveen liikkeen rytmi. Hieno kuva!
VastaaPoistaKiitoksia.
PoistaA very nice picture - I used to like watching geese in the winter in the UK.
VastaaPoistaCheers - Stewart M, Venice, Italy!
There will soon be a lot of these birds here in our area.
PoistaUpea kuva ♡
VastaaPoistaKiitoksia.
PoistaAmong the most handsome geese of all, in my opinion. And I am a huge fan of geese.
VastaaPoistaGeese are among my favorites, too.
PoistaGreat shot of these geese in flight.
VastaaPoistaRegards,
Roos
Thank you very much.
PoistaStunning capture 👏👏👏
VastaaPoistaThank you very much.
Poista